List of active policies
In order to proceed, read the document thoroughly
INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you must not use the Service.
- Service Description
INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and its STEAM Virtual platform allow students to find classes they are interested in taking and allow teachers to use an Educational Management Platform (LMS) to impart knowledge, plan their classes and evaluate their students.
Likewise, STEAM Virtual at its own discretion may allow Content Creators, that is, any person, organization, community, institution, or company that wishes to create educational content, to publish the same, either to be shared in the free section or any of the paid sections of the Platform.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to anyone for any reason and/or discontinue the Service in whole or in part at any time, with or without notice, including the availability to allow sharing of free and paid content by Creators. of Content.
- Copyrights and Licenses
All content on the Service is protected by international copyright and trademark laws and other proprietary rights. Copyright and trademark owners are owned by INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual. Affiliates and/or third-party licensors, MAY NOT MODIFY, FRAME, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY WAY, THE MATERIAL ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING VIDEOS, TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE or of the sections that are free, nor those that require paid subscriptions. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Service solely for your own non-commercial use, provided that you agree not to change or remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the materials, and not to share any materials that you have paid for with anyone else who has not also purchased a license to that material.
You may not use robots, spiders, or similar data mining, data gathering or extraction tools, or manual processes to harvest or copy any content or data related to the Service in a manner not authorized by INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual. You may not engage in "screen scraping," "database scraping," or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain user lists, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the Service, in any way. manner and any amount not authorized by INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual or its affiliates without express written consent. . You may not use Meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual's name or trademarks, without the express written consent of INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual.
- User or Content Creator Submissions
Content submitted by User Content Creators for inclusion on the Service (including, without limitation, any information posted on message boards, videos, ratings, forums, or other public areas of the Service) may sometimes be referred to in these Terms of Service as "User Submissions" or "Content Creator Submissions."
The user, or Content Creator, hereby grants to INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license with the right to sublicense, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, publicly display and publicly perform any User Submission or any other materials or information (including, without limitation, ideas for new or improved products or services) that communicate to INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, by all means, and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual the right to use your name in connection with your submitted materials and other information, as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing, and promotional material related to them. You agree that you will have no recourse against INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual.
INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, will not tolerate violations of intellectual property rights in the Service. If you are the copyright owner and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes your copyright, you may submit a notification pursuant to Panamanian Copyright Law No. 64 of October 10, 2012. To provide notice to INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, of an infringement, you must provide a written communication to the attention of the “Copyright Law No. 64 Infringement Notification Department” @aprenderstem.com which establishes the information specified by the Panamanian Copyright Law No. 64 (see https://www.wipo.int/edocs/lexdocs/laws/es/pa/pa043es.pdf). The Creator user Content may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if any activity on your part is materially proven to be infringing third-party copyrights.
- Account Terms
The following terms apply to your use of the Service and any account you may open or attempt to open through the Service:
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Service without the authorization of your guardian, custodian, or legal representative.
You must be human to open an account. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not allowed.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We view any action taken on your behalf as being taken by you. INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, will not be liable for any loss or damage for failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Change of Fees
We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using any service provided on the Service (or to begin charging fees for any free service), provided that such changes do not apply to the fees or charges paid or free services used before the time of the change.
- Rules for all users
INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, is a community of students, tutors, teachers, and Content Creators. When you register on the Site, you agree to the following rules: You will
- use the Service only for lawful purposes, and you agree not to use the Service in any way that infringes the use or rights of any other user.
- Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the content of your communications through the Service.
- You will not upload any copyrighted, trademarked, or proprietary material to the Service without the express permission of the owner. You will not post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any party.
- You assume all responsibility for the content of the Service offered.
- You understand that posted classes are publicly available for any student to view and access.
- You agree that you will not engage in any behavior that constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk mail (also known as "spam"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- You will not share content from the Service with anyone who does not have the appropriate license to access the content.
- You will not upload, share, post, distribute, or otherwise engage in any behavior that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, defamatory, misleading, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortuous, contains explicit or graphic descriptions, or sex stories. acts (including, but not limited to, sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another person or group of persons), or that violates our rules or policies.
- You will not engage in any behavior that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals based on their religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- You will not share software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed or intended to interrupt, damage, or limit the functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or gain unauthorized access to any information or Other information of a third.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- You will not use your account to breach the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all parts of the Service may be available to you or other authorized users of the Service.
- You will not interfere with another person's use and enjoyment of the Service. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
- Specific Rules for Teachers or Content Creators
When you post a class on the Site, you agree to the following rules:
- You will honor all registrations through INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, at the price and time listed on the Service, and will not deny the enrollment or participation of any student for any discriminatory or other unlawful reason.
- You grant us the right to place advertisements in your content at our sole discretion.
- Any content you submit to the Service will not contain third-party copyrighted material or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material.
- You represent and warrant to INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, that you are qualified to teach the classes you list with the Service and that you will at all times conduct yourself in a professional manner and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- You understand that if you teach a class, your students may post a review of this class. We cannot control the content of any such review and will not be responsible for any information or opinion that a user may include in any such review.
- You can choose to remove content from your class and you will continue to own that content, but we will continue to have the right to use that content and to provide it to students who have paid for or enrolled in your class.
- You grant us full ownership of any video content we have shot for you. It is at our sole discretion to remove, add or edit such video content.
- You agree that you will not submit content to INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual that violates the INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual Class and Community Guidelines, which may be updated from time to time.
- INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, reserve the right to remove the listing of any class at any time and for any reason, but is under no obligation.
- Student-Specific Rules
When you enroll in a class on the Site, you agree to the following rules:
- all terms and conditions, including the cancellation policy, that appear on the Service when you agree to enroll in or access a class at INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual,
- You will follow all reasonable rules established by a teacher regarding a class, and you will not take any action to interfere with the teacher or any other student in the class.
- You may access class content for your information and personal use only.
- You will not copy any material or technique for the purposes of your own class or that of others, or to interfere with any class or the teacher's ongoing relationship with students participating in such class.
- INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, reserve the right to remove or suspend your account if you violate any of our rules, or at any time for any reason.
- Data Policy
When a student takes a class on INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, we will share the student's username and profile with the teacher for the purpose of teaching these students on INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual. By enrolling in a class on INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, the student's guardian gives us permission to share that student's information with the teacher. The teacher is required to respect the student's privacy.
The teacher has a limited license to use this information only for communications related to INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, for transactions facilitated by INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, or for the educational and evaluation processes of the student. The teacher may NOT use that personal information for any other purpose, such as sending unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions. Without that person's express consent, you must not add any misuse of INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual to any student's personal information.
Remember that you must comply with all relevant legal rules when using STEAM Virtual. This includes applicable data protection and privacy laws that govern the ways you may use another INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual user's information.
- Teaching or Participating in a Class
These Terms of Service and Governing Documents are in addition to any agreements, releases, or other documents (the "Class Agreements") that a teacher and student may enter into in connection with a class, including Class Agreements. Class entered through the Service. Guardians, Students, and Teachers are responsible to each other for compliance with the terms of the Class Agreements, and the parties agree that INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual have no control over either party's compliance. Among other things, INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, cannot control.
- The provisions of the Class Agreements,
- The accuracy or legality of the Class Agreements, or
- The performance of either party's obligations under the Class Agreements.
Accordingly, INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual are not responsible for any liability arising from the Class Agreements or any action you may take under them and is not a party to any transaction between you and any other Username.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the parties release INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, as well as their officers, directors, employees, agents, business partners, affiliates, and their respective successors, and assign (collectively, the " competing parties") of any violation of the Class Agreements, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, relating to any dispute relating to the Class Agreements or any transaction or attempted transaction with another user of the Service. (if you are a student or teacher). You agree and understand that this acceptance of liability to INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual is binding on you and your children, executors, agents, administrators and assigns.
Your teaching or participation in a class is at your own risk. INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, do not monitor classes and are not involved in any way with the actions of any person (whether students or teachers) in any class. As a result, we have no control over the identity or actions of individuals who are present in these classes, and we ask our users to exercise caution and good judgment when participating in the Classes. You acknowledge and agree that by participating in any class (whether as a student or teacher) you may be exposed to a variety of risks and hazards, which may or may not be foreseen, including (without limitation) personal injury, and property damage, and death. You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and/or risks associated with your participation in any class. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, as well as their officers, directors, employees, agents, business partners, affiliates, and their respective successors and assigns (collectively, the "Competing Parties") from any claim or damage of any kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, related to your participation in and use of STEAM Virtual, whether as a student, guardian, teacher, content creator or business partner. You agree and understand this release of liability is binding on you and your children, executors, agents, administrators, and assigns.
- Membership Fees or Subscriptions
INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual collect all fees and pay all Content Creators through third-party vendors. Each provider is its own company, and INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual are not responsible for their performance.
Refunds are not offered for any fees charged for the Service.
Rates may change at any time without notice.
- Payments to Content
Creators Content Creators can earn income by publishing classes or offering additional services through INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual. However, such payments will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis and must be approved by signing a Service Agreement between INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual with the Content Creator(s) separately from these Terms and Conditions. Therefore, any content created and uploaded to INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual without the respective Service Agreement will not receive any type of compensation, payment, royalty, rights, or remuneration.
- Cancellations and Refunds
INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, are not responsible for any refunds for memberships, subscriptions, or other purchases on the Service that are canceled by users.
- Recurring Billing
Membership or subscription fees will be billed at the beginning of the paid portion of your membership and each month or year thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. We automatically bill your Payment Method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the start of your paid membership. We reserve the right to change the schedule of our billing, in particular, as indicated below, if your Payment Method has not been successfully settled. In the event that your paid membership will begin on a day that is not listed in a given month, we may bill your Payment Method on a day in the relevant month or any other day we deem appropriate. For example, if you started your Membership or subscription or became a paying member on March 31, your next payment date will likely be April 30, and your Payment Method will be billed on that date.
- No Refunds
Payments are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. However, after any cancellation, you will continue to have the benefits of your INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual Membership, until the end of your current billing period.
You may cancel your INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual Membership or Subscriptions at any time for any or no reason. To cancel your recurring subscription, please visit the payment settings within your INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual account profile, located at http://www.steamvirtual.com/my-profile
If you canceled your INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Membership Inc. and STEAM Virtual, you would lose access to all features, assessment data, classes, lessons, or courses, in which you enrolled during your INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual Membership, at the end of your billing period. If you choose to re-register as a paying member, your billing date will be reset to the day you paid, but we cannot guarantee that your data, assessments, progress, or lessons can be recovered.
- Free Trials
From time to time, we or others on our behalf may offer paid subscription trials to our subscribers or users of INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, for a specified period without payment or at a reduced rate (a "Trial"). INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, reserve the right, at their absolute discretion, to determine your eligibility for a Quiz and, subject to applicable law, to withdraw or modify a Quiz at any time without notice and without liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
For some trials, we will ask you to provide your payment details to start the trial. At the end of such Trials, we may automatically begin charging for the applicable paid subscription on the first day after the trial ends on a recurring monthly or annual basis. When you provide a Payment Method, we will attempt to verify the information you entered by processing an authorization hold. We do not charge you in connection with this authorization hold, but your available balance or credit limit may be reduced. By providing your payment details along with the trial, you agree to this charge using those payment details. If you do not want this charge, you must cancel the corresponding paid subscription through the payment settings within your INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual account profile.
- Price Changes
- Rights of INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual
INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual reserve these rights:
- We may make changes to the INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual Site and Services, without notice or liability.
- We have the right to terminate your membership, account, payment, or other affiliation with the Service at any time and for any reason.
- We may change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, in that jurisdiction.
- We will fully cooperate with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
- We have the right to remove a Content Creator from the Program at any time, without notice, in our sole discretion, if we identify that their account is associated with behavior that we believe violates our rules or guidelines.
- We have the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, delete or suspend any class, comment, or other comment posted at any time and for any reason.
- We have the right to place advertising within the lessons, courses, content and in general at any time and in any part of INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual at our own discretion and without any remuneration or compensation to users.
- We have the right to collect information about the use of INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual by users, in order to improve the experience of subscribers and users and to update their preferences.
- We and our partners process the following data with your consent and/or our legitimate interest:
- Storing or accessing the information on a device, Personalized ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development, Precise geographic location data and identification through device characteristics, INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual's own purposes, Use of technical or preference cookies, among others.
INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual are not liable for any damages as a result of any such action, and it is our policy not to comment on the reasons for such action.
- Warranty disclaimer
The service and all materials included therein are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not warrant that:
- The service and materials meet your requirements.
- Service and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained by the use of the service or materials will be effective, accurate or reliable, or
- The quality of any kind you assist through the service, or any other product, service, or information purchased or obtained through the service from us or our affiliates will meet your expectations or be free from errors, mistakes, or defects.
The service could include technical or other errors, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. we may make changes to the service and any of the content or features included in the service, including pricing and access rules for any functionality, at any time without notice. the content included in the service may be out of date and we make no commitment to update such content.
Your use of the service or the downloading or other acquisition of any material through the service is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be liable for any damage or loss of data resulting from such activities.
Through your use of the Service, you may have the opportunity to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors, including (without limitation) students, teachers, content creators, and others. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any class or other merchandise or services offered by any party, including, without limitation, terms of purchase, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery schedules relating to such transactions, are solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandize and services and you. We make no warranty with respect to any transactions executed through or in connection with the service, and you understand and agree that such transactions are entered into at your own risk. Any warranties provided in connection with any class, products, services, materials or information made available on or through the service by third parties are provided solely by third parties, and not by us or any of our affiliates.
The content available through the Service or presented in any class represents the opinions and judgments of an information provider, user, or other person or entity not affiliated with us. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice, or statement made by anyone other than an authorized INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual spokesperson, speaking in his/her official capacity. See the specific editorial policies posted in various sections of the Service for more information on which policies are incorporated into these Terms of Service.
Classes offered on INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual are offered directly by the Content Creators. INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual are not responsible for any information on their service listings or profiles. INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual are not responsible for any changes made by the teacher in a class.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions to the Service may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third-party networks that you may access during your use of the Service and, therefore, delays and interruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided "as is" and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery, or failure to store user personalization settings or communications.
Some countries or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event will we, or any other representative of INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, to results from loss of use, data or profits, have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and of any theory of liability, arising out of connection with the use of the service or any website referred to or linked to the service.
In addition, neither we nor any other representative of INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual shall be liable in any way for any class or other third party goods and services offered through the service or for assistance in transacting business with other users of the site, including without limitation any transaction between a student and a teacher.
Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
At our request, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and the rest of INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual harmless from and against all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your violation of these Terms of Service or any of the other Governing Documents, or other negligent or wrongful conduct. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Any cause of action or claim you may have concerning any of the foregoing matters must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
You and INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to the Terms shall be finally resolved by arbitration, using the Spanish language, at the Arbitration and Conciliation Center of the Chamber of Commerce and Industries of Panama, under its Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect (those rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this section). Our arbitration will be handled by a sole arbitrator in accordance with those rules. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Any arbitration under the Terms will take place on an individual basis: class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. You understand that by agreeing to the Terms, you and INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, waive the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to bring an action in a court of appropriate jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable or conservatory relief, pending a final decision by the arbitrator.
Most communications between INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual and you will be sent and received electronically. You agree that all electronic communications between INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual shall comply with legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
All rights of INTERNATIONAL STEAM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, not expressly granted herein, are reserved.
In order to proceed, read the document thoroughly
INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. is committed to respecting your privacy and complying with applicable privacy and data protection laws. We are issuing this Data Privacy Statement to help you understand how we may collect, use, protect and otherwise treat your personal information.
This Privacy Statement covers all businesses and entities of INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. in the Republic of Panama.
Collection of personal information
INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. collects and uses your personal information with your knowledge and consent and generally when you:
Use the wide variety of products and services that are offered or that you can choose.
Make customer inquiries, register to receive information or other services.
Respond to communications from us (such as emails, questionnaires or surveys).
Interact with INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. websites. buy a product, fill out a survey form or use online services. (If your browser has cookies enabled, this may make it easier for INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. to track your personal preferences, pages visited, etc.).
Participate in INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. social media pages, such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Participates in INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. promotional events.
Provides information through INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. call centers, distributors and sales channels. or any other affiliates or business partners of INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. whom you have authorized to provide your personal information.
Types of Information Collected
The types of information that INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. may collect include, but are not limited to:
Contact information (such as name, address, email address, and phone number).
Photos such as those you may submit for contests or prize competitions.
Specific information about products (such as preference, closed user group [CUG], family or friends).
Banking information (such as direct debit banking or related bill payment transactions).
The websites of INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. may contain links to third party sites not controlled by INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. or covered by its Privacy Statement, such as those from distributors of INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC., co-branded sites offered in conjunction with a business partner, or independent product inquiry sites. INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. recommends that you check the Privacy Statement of other sites you visit before providing them with any personal information.
Any personal information collected by INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. it will be used to support the purposes expressed at the time it was collected, subject to any preferences indicated by you. We may also use your personal information to help with matters related to service, technical support, billing, improve your customer service experience by providing you with specific products and services tailored to your needs, for general marketing campaigns and compliance with legal or regulatory provisions. .
INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. will endeavor to ensure that an appropriate commercial agreement is established with affiliated third parties in relation to cloud computing services and the export of data to other countries in accordance with the applicable legislation that prevails in the different territories. INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. also ensures the secure transfer of data using recognized technologies and practices to protect data from unauthorized access or interception. However, you should understand that publicly accessible Internet communications, such as emails and faxes, are not secure unless they have been encrypted.
Your communications may be channeled through a number of countries before reaching their destination. such is the nature of the network/Intranet. INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. retains data for a specific necessary period of time, however, certain data may be retained for longer periods if required by the laws of the territory within which the specific service operates.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to such information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. We also use well-known technologies, including but not limited to such as firewalls, intrusion detection, SSL, routine network vulnerability assessment, and constant and uninterrupted network monitoring. Please note that while we strive to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Privacy Support and Inquiries
If you have concerns or questions related to this Privacy Statement or if you wish to update your personal information or stop the collection of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +507 306-3144.
Changes to Privacy Statement
INTERNATIONAL STEAM EDUCATION INC. reserves the right to amend or modify this Privacy Statement at any time and in response to changes in applicable privacy and data protection legislation. Notice of any such changes along with the changed policy will be posted on our website.