List of active policies
In order to proceed, read the document thoroughly
Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual
If you do not agree to any of these terms, you should not use the Service. or.
- Description of the Service
Panama STEM Education Inc. and its Virtual STEAM platform allow students to find classes they are interested in taking, and allow teachers to use an Educational Management Platform (LMS) to impart knowledge, plan your classes, and assess your students.
Likewise, STEAM Virtual at its own discretion may allow Content Creators, that is, any person, organization, community, institution or company, who wishes to make educational content, publish them, either to be shared in the free section or any of the paid sections of the Platform.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to anyone for any reason and / or discontinue the Service in whole or in part at any time, with or without prior notice, including the availability to allow free and paid content sharing by the Creators. of Content.
Copyrights and licenses
All content on the Service is protected by international copyright and trademark laws and other proprietary rights. The copyright and trademark owners are owned by Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual. Affiliates and / or third party licensors MAY NOT MODIFY, FRAME, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLIC, UPLOAD, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY WAY, THE SERVICE MATERIAL, INCLUDING VIDEOS, TEXT, GRAPHICS, OR CODE of the sections that are free, nor those that require subscriptions for payment. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Service solely for your own non-commercial use, provided that you agree not to change or remove any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials, and not to share any materials that you have paid for with anyone else who has not also purchased a license for that material.
You may not use robots, spiders or similar data mining, data collection or extraction tools or manual processes to collect or copy any content or data related to the Service in a manner not authorized by Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual. You may not participate in "screen scraping", "database scraping" practices or any other practice or activity whose purpose is to obtain user lists, parts of a database or other lists or information from the Service, from any manner and any amount not authorized by Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual. You may not frame or use framing techniques to attach any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual or their affiliates without express written consent. . You may not use Meta Tags or any other "hidden text" that uses the name or trademarks of Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, without the express written consent of Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual.
User Submissions or Content Creators
The user or Content Creator hereby grants to Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free perpetual license with the right to sub-license, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display, and publicly perform any User Submission or any other materials or information (including but not limited to ideas for new or improved products or services) that communicate to Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, by all means and in any means now known or developed in the future. You also grant Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, the right to use your name in relation to sent materials and other information, as well as in relation to all advertising, marketing and promotional material related to them. You agree that you will not have any recourse against Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any property rights in your communications to Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual.
Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, will not tolerate violations of intellectual property rights on the Service. If you are the owner of the Copyright and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes your copyright, you can send a notification in accordance with the Panamanian Copyright Law No. 64 of October 10, 2012. To provide a notice from Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, of an infringement, you must provide a written communication to the attention of the "Department of Notification of Infringement of Copyright Law No. 64". To theemail authors'@ panamastem.com that establishes the information specified by the Panamanian Copyright Law No. 64 (see https://www.wipo.int/edocs/lexdocs/laws/es/pa/pa043es.pdf). The User Creator Content may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if an activity on your part is materially proven to be infringing the copyrights of third parties.
The following terms apply to your use of the Service and any account that you may open or attempt to open through the Service:
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Service without the authorization of your guardian, custodian or legal representative.
You must be human to open an account. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not allowed.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We view any action taken on your own account as being taken by you. Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, will not be responsible for any loss or damage due to the breach of this security obligation.
We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using any services provided on the Service (or to begin charging fees for any free services), provided such changes do not apply to fees or charges. paid or free services used before the time of the change.
Rules for all users
Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, is a community of students, guardians, teachers and Content Creators. When you register on the Site, you agree to the following rules: You will
- Use the Service for lawful purposes only and you agree not to use the Service in any way that infringes on the use or rights of any other user.
- Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the content of your communications through the Service.
- You will not upload any copyrighted, trademarked, or proprietary material to the Service without the express permission of the owner. You will not post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any party.
- You assume all responsibility for the content of the Service offered.
- You understand that the published classes are publicly available for any student to view and access.
- You agree that you will not engage in any behavior that constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk mail or bulk mail (also known as "spam"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling. .
- You will not share content from the Service with anyone who does not have the proper license to access the content.
- You will not upload, share, post, distribute or participate in any way in any behavior that is illegal, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another person's privacy, devious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or stories of sex. acts (including, but not limited to, sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another person or group of people), or that violates our rules or policies.
- You will not engage in any behavior that victimizes, harasses, demeans or intimidates a person or group of people based on their religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, age or disability.
- You will not share software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed or intended to interrupt, damage, or limit the operation of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or gain unauthorized access to any information or other information from a third.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- You will not use your account to violate the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all parts of the Service may be available to you or other authorized users of the Service.
- It will not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Service by another person. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
Specific Rules for Teachers or Content Creators
- honor all registrations through Panama STEM Education Inc. and Virtual STEAM, with the price and time listed on the Service, and will not deny the enrollment or participation of any student for any discriminatory or other illegal reason.
- You grant us the right to place advertisements on your content in our sole discretion.
- Any content that you submit to the Service will not contain material copyrighted by third parties, or material that is subject to other proprietary rights of third parties, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material.
- You represent and warrant to Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, that you are qualified to teach the classes that you list with the Service and that at all times you will conduct yourself in a professional manner and in accordance with all applicable laws.
- You understand that if you teach a class, your students will be able to post a review of this class. We cannot control the content of such a review and we will not be responsible for any information or opinions that a user may include in such a review.
- You can choose to remove content from your class and you will continue to own such content, but we will continue to have the right to use that content and to provide it to students who have paid for or enrolled in your class.
- You grant us full ownership of any video content that we have filmed for you. It is at our sole discretion to remove, add, or edit such video content.
- You agree that you will not submit content to Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, which violates the Community and Class Guidelines of Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, which may be updated from time to time.
- Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, reserve the right to remove the list of any kind at any time and for any reason, but have no obligation.
Specific Rules for Students
When you enroll in a class on the Site, you agree to the following rules: You will
- accept all terms and conditions, including the cancellation policy contained in the Service when you agree to enroll in or access a class at Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual.
- You will follow all reasonable rules set by a teacher regarding a class, and you will not take any action to interfere with the teacher or any other student in the class.
- You can access the content of the class only for your information and personal use.
- You will not copy any materials or techniques for the purposes of your own class or that of others, or to interfere with any class or the teacher's ongoing relationship with the students participating in such class.
- Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, reserve the right to delete or suspend your account if you violate any of our rules, or at any time and for any reason.
When a student takes a class at Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, we will share the student's username and profile with the teacher for the purpose of teaching these students at Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual. By enrolling in a class at Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, the student's guardian grants us permission to share that student's information with the teacher. The teacher is required to respect the privacy of the student.
The teacher has a limited license to use this information only for communications related to Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, for transactions facilitated by Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, or for the student's educational and assessment processes. The teacher may NOT use that personal information for any other purpose, such as sending unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions. Without that person's express consent, you must not add any misuse of Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual to any student's personal information.
Remember that you must comply with all relevant legal rules when using Virtual STEAM. This includes the applicable privacy and data protection laws that govern the ways in which you may use the information of another Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual user.
Teach or participate in a class
These Terms of Service and the Guiding Documents are in addition to any agreements, communications, or other documents (the "Class Agreements") that a teacher and student may enter into in connection with a class, including the Class entered through the Service. Clients, Students, and Teachers are responsible for each other's compliance with the terms of the Class Agreements, and the parties agree that Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual have no control over the compliance of either party. Among other things, Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, cannot control.
- The provisions of the Class Agreements,
- The accuracy or legality of the Class Agreements or
- The fulfillment of the obligations of either party under the Class Agreements.
Consequently, Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, is not responsible for any liability arising from the Class Agreements or any action you may take under them, and is not part of any transaction between you and any other user.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the parties release Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, as well as their officers, directors, employees, agents, business partners, affiliates, and their respective successors and assignments (collectively, the " competencies ") of any violation of the Class Agreements, certain or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, related to any dispute related to the class agreements or any transaction or attempted transaction with another user of the service (if you are a student or teacher). You accept and understand that this acceptance of release of responsibilities towards Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual binds you and your children, executors, agents, administrators and assigners.
Your teaching or participation in a class is at your own risk. Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, does not supervise the classes and is not involved in any way with the actions of any person (be they students or teachers) in any class. As a result, we have no control over the identity or actions of the individuals who are present in these Classes, and we ask our users to exercise caution and good judgment when participating in the Classes. You acknowledge and agree that by participating in any class (whether as a student or teacher) you may be exposed to a variety of risks and dangers, which may or may not be anticipated, including (without limitation) personal injury, property damage and the death. You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and / or risks associated with your participation in any class. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby release Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, as well as their officers, directors, employees, agents, business partners, affiliates, and their respective successors and assignments (collectively, the "parts of competitions") of any claim or damage of any kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or not suspected, disclosed or undisclosed, related to your participation and use of Virtual STEAM, whether as a student, guardian, teacher, content creator or business partner. You accept and understand this release of liability binds you and your children, executors, agents, administrators, and assignors.
Membership or subscription fees
Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, collects all fees and pays all Content Creators through third-party providers. Each provider is its own company, and Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, is not responsible for their performance.
Refunds are not offered for any fees charged for the Service.
Rates can be changed at any time without prior notice.
Payments to Content Creators Content
Creators can earn income by publishing classes or offering additional services through Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual. However, such payments will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis and must be approved by signing a Service Agreement between Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual with the Content Creator or Creators separately from these Terms and Conditions. Therefore, any content that is created and uploaded to Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual without the respective Service Contract will not receive any type of compensation, payment, royalty, rights or remuneration.
Cancellations and refunds
Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, is not responsible for any refunds for memberships, subscriptions or other purchases in the Service that are canceled by users.
The membership or subscription fee will be billed at the beginning of the paid portion of your membership and each month or year thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. We automatically bill your Payment Method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the start of your paid membership. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular as indicated below, if your Payment Method has not been successfully settled. In the event that your paid membership will begin on a day that is not listed in a particular month, we may bill your Payment Method on a corresponding day of the month or any other day we deem appropriate. For example, if you started your Membership or subscription or became a paying member on March 31, your next payment date will likely be April 30, and your Payment Method will be billed on that date.
Payments are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. However, after any cancellation, you will continue to have the benefits of your Panama STEM Education Inc. and Virtual STEAM Membership, until the end of your current billing period.
You can cancel your Membership or Subscriptions to Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, at any time for any reason or without it. To cancel your recurring subscription, visit the payment settings within your Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual account profile, located at http://www.steamvirtual.com/my-profile
If you canceled your Panama STEM Education Membership Inc. and STEAM Virtual, you will lose access to all functions, assessment data, classes, lessons or courses, in which you enrolled during your Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual Membership, at the end of your billing period. If you choose to re-register as a paying member, your billing date will reset to the day you paid, but we cannot guarantee that your data, assessments, progress or lessons can be retrieved.
From time to time, we or others on our behalf may offer paid subscription tests to our subscribers or users of Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, for a specified period without payment or at a reduced fee (a "Trial"). . Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your eligibility for a Test and, subject to applicable laws, to withdraw or modify a Test at any time without notice and without liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
For some tests, we will ask you to provide your payment details to start the test. At the end of these tests, we can automatically start charging for the corresponding paid subscription the first day after the end of the test on a recurring monthly or annual basis. When you provide a Payment Method, we will attempt to verify the information you entered by processing an authorization hold. We do not charge you in connection with this authorization hold, but your available balance or credit limit may be lowered. By providing your payment details along with the trial version, you agree to this charge using those payment details. If you do not want this charge, you must cancel the corresponding paid subscription through the payment settings within your Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual account profile.
Rights of Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual
Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual reserve these rights:
- We may make changes to the Site and Services of Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, without prior notice or liability.
- We have the right to terminate your membership, account, payment or other affiliation with the Service at any time and for any reason.
- We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by the law where you live, then we revoke your right to use Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, in that jurisdiction.
- We will cooperate fully with investigations of system or network security breaches at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of alleged criminal violations.
- We have the right to remove a Content Creator from the Program at any time, without notice, in our sole discretion, if we identify that your account is associated with behavior that we believe violates our rules or guidelines.
- We have the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, delete or suspend any class, comment or other comment posted at any time and for any reason.
- We have the right to advertise within the lessons, courses, content and in general at any time and in any part of Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual at our own discretion and without any type of remuneration or compensation for users.
- We have the right to collect information about the use of Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual by users, in order to improve the experience of subscribers and users, and update their preferences.
- We and our partners do the following data processing with your consent and / or our legitimate interest:
- Store or access information on a device, Ads and personalized content, measurement of ads and content, information about the public and product development, Precise geographic location data and identification through the characteristics of devices, Purposes of Panama STEM Education Inc and STEAM Virtual, Use of technical cookies or preferences, among others.
Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual are not responsible for any damages as a result of any of these actions, and it is our policy not to comment on the reasons for such action.
The service and all materials included therein are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. or the guarantee of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not guarantee that:
- The service and materials meet your requirements.
- The service and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The results that can be obtained by the use of the service or materials will be effective, accurate or reliable, or
- The quality of any kind that you assist through the service, or any other product, service, or information purchased or obtained through the service from us or our affiliates will meet your expectations or be free of errors, errors, or defects.
The service could include technical or other errors, inaccuracies or typographical errors. We may make changes to the service and any of the content or features included therein, including prices and access rules for any functionality, at any time without prior notice. the content included in the service may be out of date and we make no commitment to update such content.
The use of the service or the download or other acquisition of any material through the service is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be responsible for any damage or loss of data resulting from such activities.
Through the use of the Service, you may have the opportunity to engage in business transactions with other users and providers, including (without limitation) students, teachers, content creators, and others. You acknowledge that all transactions related to any class or other merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to, the terms of purchase, terms of payment, warranties, warranties, maintenance, and delivery times related to such transactions, are agreed solely between the seller or buyer of such merchandise and services and you. We make no warranty with respect to any transaction executed through, or in connection with the service, and you understand and agree that such transactions are performed at your own risk. Any warranties that are provided in connection with any classes, products, services, materials or information available or through the third party service are provided only by third parties, and not by us or any of our other affiliates.
Content available through the Service or presented in any class represents the opinions and judgments of an information provider, user, or other person or entity unrelated to us. We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice or statement made by anyone other than an authorized spokesperson for Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, speaking in her official capacity. Please refer to the specific editorial policies posted in various sections of the Service for more information, the policies of which are incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
The classes offered in Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, are offered directly by the Content Creators. Panamá STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual are not responsible for any information on their service listings or profiles. Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, are not responsible for changes made by the teacher in a class.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions to the Service may occur as normal events. In addition, you understand and agree that we have no control over the third-party networks that you may access while using the Service, and therefore delays and interruptions of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided "as is" and that we do not assume any responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery, or lack of storage of user communications or personalization settings.
Some countries or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of liability
In no case we or any other representative of Panama STEM Education inc. and STEAM Virtual, will be liable to you or third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages from anyone, including, without limitation, to the results of loss of use, data or profits. , have been informed of the possibility of such damages, and of any theory of liability, derived from connection with the use of the service or any website referred to or linked to the service.
Furthermore, we, nor any other representative of Panama STEM Education inc. and STEAM Virtual, will be responsible in no way for any kind or other goods and services of third parties offered through the service or assistance when carrying out commercial transactions with other users of the site, including without limitation any transaction between a student and a teacher.
Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
At our request, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, and the rest of Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys, fees, arising out of your violation of these Terms of Service or any of the other Guiding Documents, or other negligent or unlawful conduct. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which case you will cooperate with us to assert any available defense.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to any of the above matters must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is prohibited.
You and Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, agree that any dispute or claim that arises or is related to the Terms will be finally resolved by arbitration, using the Spanish language, at the Arbitration and Conciliation Center of the Chamber of Commerce and Industries of Panama, under its Commercial Arbitration Rules in effect at that time (those rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this section). Our arbitration will be handled by a single arbitrator in accordance with those rules. The ruling on the arbitration award can be presented in any court that has jurisdiction. Any arbitration under the Terms will take place on an individual basis: class arbitrations or class actions are not permitted. You understand that by accepting the Terms, you and Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual waive the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action lawsuit. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party will have the right to initiate an action in a court of appropriate jurisdiction for precautionary measures or other equitable or conservative reparation measures, pending a final decision by the arbitrator.
Most communications between Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, and you will be sent and received electronically. You agree that all electronic communication between Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, and you must comply with the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
All rights of Panama STEM Education Inc. and STEAM Virtual, not expressly granted in this document are reserved.
In order to proceed, read the document thoroughly
Panama STEM Education Inc. is committed to respecting your privacy and complying with applicable laws on privacy and data protection. We issue this Data Privacy Statement to help you understand how we may collect, use, protect and otherwise treat your personal information.
This Privacy Statement covers all businesses and entities of Panama STEM Education Inc. in the Republic of Panama.
Collection of personal information
Panama STEM Education Inc. collects and uses your personal information with your knowledge and consent and generally when you:
- Use the wide variety of products and services offered or from which you may choose.
- Make customer inquiries, register to receive information or other services.
- Respond to communications from us (such as emails, questionnaires, or surveys).
- Interact with Panama STEM Education Inc. websites, buy a product, fill out a survey form or use online services. (If your browser has cookies enabled, this may make it easier for Panama STEM Education Inc. to track your personal preferences, pages visited, etc.).
- Participate in the social media pages of Panama STEM Education Inc., such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Participate in promotional events of Panama STEM Education Inc ..
- Provide information through the call centers, distributors and sales channels of Panama STEM Education Inc. or any other affiliate or business partners of Panama STEM Education Inc. to whom you have authorized to provide your personal information.
Types of Information Collected
The types of information that Panama STEM Education Inc. may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Contact information (such as name, address, email address, and telephone number).
- Photographs such as those you can submit for contests or competitions with prizes.
- Specific information about products (such as preference, closed user group [CUG], family or friends).
- Bank information (such as direct debit bank transactions or related bill payment).
The Panama STEM Education Inc. websites may contain links to third party sites not controlled by Panama STEM Education Inc. or covered by its Privacy Statement, such as those of Panama STEM Education Inc. distributors, co-branded sites offered jointly with a business partner or independent product inquiry sites. Panama STEM Education Inc. recommends that you check the Privacy Statement of other sites that I visited before providing any personal information to them.
Any personal information collected by Panama STEM Education Inc. will be used to support the purposes expressed at the time it was collected, subject to any preferences indicated by you. We may also use your personal information to help with matters related to service, technical support, billing, improve your customer service experience by providing specific products and services tailored to your needs, for general marketing campaigns and compliance with legal or regulatory provisions. .
Panama STEM Education Inc. will endeavor to ensure that an appropriate commercial agreement is established with affiliated third parties in relation to cloud computing services and the export of data to other countries in accordance with the applicable legislation that prevails in the different territories. Panama STEM Education Inc. also ensures the secure transfer of data using recognized technologies and practices to protect data from unauthorized access or interception. However, you should understand that publicly accessible Internet communications, such as emails and faxes, are not secure unless they have been encrypted.
Your communications can be funneled through a number of countries before reaching your destination. such is the nature of the network / intranet. Panama STEM Education Inc. cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
Panama STEM Education Inc. retains data for a specific period of time required, however, certain data may be retained for longer periods if required by the laws of the territory within which the specific service operates.
We are concerned with safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to such information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. We also use well known technologies, including but not limited to, such as firewalls, intrusion detection, SSL, routine network vulnerability assessment, and constant and uninterrupted monitoring of the network. Please note that although we strive to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Privacy support and inquiries
If you have concerns or questions related to this Privacy Statement or if you want to update your personal information or stop the collection of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com or +507 306-3144.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Panama STEM Education Inc. reserves the right to amend or modify this Privacy Statement at any time and in response to changes in the applicable legislation on privacy and data protection. Notification of any such change in conjunction with the modified policy will be posted on our website.